The recipe of creativeness
+ Wasabi coated green peas
+ Grandé hot chocolate
+ Pen and notes
+ Cloudy day with ambient light
- Put everything on a table, by the window so that the scenic sky light every up.
- Mix 20 peas with 1/2 cup of chocolate gradually into your mouth for around 8 mins. Chew carefully and slowly.
- Dip the combination into the jazz for 15 mins. Eyes should be closed.
- Let the inspiration flows gently and continuously.
- Insert another 20 peas with chocolate. Breathe deeply and steadily. This should take 2-3 mins longer than the first mix
- Say “thank you” 3 times to God, Mother of Nature, or the beverage mixer, whomever you think have brought you such an awesome evening. Be sure to make it calmly with the best gratitude
- Put your mind back to the present, take the pen and start writing.
- Stop when your note is full.
Now, you may share your stuff with friends, teammates or co-workers. It’s used best with two or more people.
I just made mine this evening and think it’s really wonderful. Hope you’ll like it too.
Don’t forget to share and like if you think this one is helpful.
Feedbacks for improvement are welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Minh V. Le